Restaurant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
You must be at least 16 years of age to be employed by Lockwood
McKinnon Company, Inc.
Restaurant General Manager JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Restaurant General Manager
Employer: Lockwood/McKinnon Company, Inc. (A Franchisee of Taco
Direct Report To: Area Coach
Direct Report From:AMs, AGMs, Shift Leads and Crew
Mission Statement: Our mission is to offer an exceptional
greeting and eating experience that meets the demands and exceeds
the expectations of our customers. Our goal is to consistently
operate first class Taco Bell restaurants that provide a safe,
positive and enjoyable working environment for our personnel.
Expectations: To build a great team that focus' on providing the
customer with great food and a great experience. Creates and
maintains a safe and positive work environment. Operates restaurant
per Lockwood/McKinnon and Taco Bell standards. The RGM leads by
example and role models our values.
- A minimum of 45 Hours a week, Schedule varies and includes
nights and weekends. (For example: 2 mid-shifts/week; 3 weekend
days/period; and 2 late nights a period)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Meetings (One-on-Ones; PBRs; QBPs; Manager Meetings; District
Meetings; and other)
- Interviewing/ Hiring Team Members
- Ensures training and development of Assistant Managers,
Associate Managers, Shift Leaders, and Team Members
- Trains and coaches the team to deliver on the L/M mission
- Conducts regularly-scheduled manager meetings
- Conducts quarterly Team Member one-on-ones
- Follows the L/M Recognition Program in order to develop and
maintain a positive recognition culture in the restaurant.
- Follows and Role Models the Management Code of Conduct
- Recognizes and addresses conflict situations and responds in a
- Ensures that customer issues are resolved immediately and role
models the interaction in a positive manner.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge and execution of scheduling to
ensure that deployment delivers great customer service.
- Executes marketing window procedures
- Analyzes the restaurant's financial performance (PBR) and
creates a follow-up plan to maximize profitability (QBP) without
compromising the customer experience.
- Operates restaurant in such a manner as to produce a scorecard
with "green" results.
- Manages the restaurant budget
- Conducts themselves per Lockwood/McKinnon values at all
- Follows up on coaching and feedback for personal/professional
growth of the team
- Identifies and develops the restaurant backfill/bench
- Inspires the team by providing a positive and upbeat
Physical Demands: The frequency of the task per shift is
designated by the following:
Continuously- 2/3 of more of the shift; Frequently - 1/3 to 2/3
of the shift; Occasionally - Up to 1/3 of the shift
Task Amount of Time Task Amount of Time
Keywords: Taco Bell, Woonsocket , Restaurant General Manager, Other , Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!