Marketing Retail Director - Subscription
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Director, Marketing Strategy will lead a team that is
responsible for creating marketing strategies and solutions in
support of driving persistent enrollments and engagement for
CarePass, both in the store and within CVS digital platforms. This
leader needs the keen ability to seamlessly pivot back and forth
from providing thoughtful insight on strategic marketing efforts
and day-to-day management of campaigns in development with a keen
sense of detail and organization skills. With cross-functional
business relationships being critical for success, this leader will
need to identify, manage, and "unblock" cross-functional and
cross-initiative issues with an approach that leaves people
inspired. With a growth mindset, this role will define and
implement strategies that successfully build profitable, long-term
customer relationships leading to greater share of wallet, brand
affinity and emotional loyalty.
Strategic Marketing Leadership
- Be a trusted partner in helping cross-functional business
partners identify challenges and opportunities based on unmet needs
of our customers and collaborate effectively to solve customer
barriers and pain points.
- Lead the development of learning agendas and identify the
consumer insights required to determine the addressable /
attainable business opportunity.
- Lead strategic marketing brief and recommendation development
by leveraging consumer insights and data and addressing key needs
of the customer.
- Lead the development of experience strategies to build
adoption, retention and lifecycle initiatives rooted in business
and brand goals, customer data and channel-level best practices
across paid and owned marketing channels to improve customer
- Inspire and engage senior leadership and key partners to align
with your strategic marketing recommendations.
Proactive Thought Leadership
- Provide thought leadership and implement best practices for
marketing, including analytics, SEM/SEO, email marketing, social
media marketing and content amplification.
- Proactive self-education around customer loyalty, digital
experience, and marketing industry trends / best practices to
identify opportunities that are consistent with and reinforce the
CVS Health brand and can differentiate the membership experience
- Profile new and existing customers to understand opportunities
Prioritization and Resource Management
- Analyzes the pipeline of new work and makes decisions related
to prioritization and gains alignment from the business and
- Engages necessary constituents to secure expense and resources
to stand up and execute against business opportunity.
- Mentor and coach team to develop top performers and marketing
athletes. This is inclusive of articulating roles and
responsibilities, creating accountability, and providing feedback
- Ensures that direct reports are effectively overseeing the
execution of all project deliverables including, but not limited
to, brief development, collaboration with Procurement on print
production deliverables, collaboration with Operations on field
readiness, and partnership with Legal to review of materials.
- Lead team in making data-driven decisions and partner closely
with Customer Insights, Finance and Analytics to understand
post-analysis measurement efforts against established metrics.
- Proactive self-education around retail and marketing industry
trends / best practices to identify opportunities that are
consistent with, and reinforce the CVS Health brand.
- A passion for strategy, consumer behavior, and digital
- 8+ years of marketing experience with a strong foundation of
business, retailer, and consumer understanding
- 6+ years of cross-functional leadership experience.
- 4+ years of retail marketing or retail agency/strategy
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience including examples of
testing emerging opportunities
- Online and offline marketing experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal
- Proven track record of the ability to work collaboratively with
internal and external business partners in delivering ROI positive
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical experience and a strong
familiarity with the digital environment
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and
win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into
existing plans and act decisively and independently.
- Proven track record of leading and inspiring teams and
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and
Bachelor's Degree required. MBA Preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people
on their path to better health. We are working to transform health
care through innovations that make quality care more accessible,
easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together
and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new
approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity,
inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate
in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity,
sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or
characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local
law. We proudly support and encourage people with military
experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as
well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job
Keywords: CVS Health, Woonsocket , Marketing Retail Director - Subscription, Other , Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!